I also take commissions for personal and commercial artwork! If you need an illustration for a project, want a portrait for a gift, or just want to see me draw your favourite character, check out my commission info below and get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Looking to hire me for comic work?
- Prices are per character!
- Animals, anthros, armour, weapons, gore, LGBT, nsfw, backgrounds, detail – yes
- Real people, i.e. you/your mum/actor/etc – yes
- Collab commissions, character designs, sequentials – yes, ask for rates
- Deadlines – yes
- Personal use (not for reproduction, print, or promotion) – yes, prices below
- Professional contracts for commercial use – yes, please ask for rates
- Payment – PayPal only (if you live in the UK I might take bank transfers by special request)
All prices are estimates and may vary depending on your request.
Send me an email at email@example.com detailing:
- Whether you want a full picture or chibi; bust, knees, full body etc
- The character(s) or people you want me to draw – please send visual references although I can work from descriptions if necessary (this may cost extra)
- Small paragraph each on their personality/attitude
- What sort of poses & expressions you want
- If you’d like a background
- If it’s a gift/you need it by a certain date
I will email you back to let you know if I’m accepting your request! You will be kept up to date about any progress made on your image – you can request reasonable edits or corrections at any stage. When it’s done, I’ll send you a high-res file to keep!
A note on payments:
For commissions under £30, all payment is required up front. Over £30 we can negotiate a half before/half later system if necessary. I can’t send out any finished/high-res files until full payment is received.
A note on cancellations:
In the event that I have to cancel a commission I’ve already accepted payment for, a full refund will be returned. If you need to cancel a commission you’ve already paid for, I will refund the paid amount minus processing fees (i.e. Paypal) and a working amount equivalent to the progress made on the image.